Monday, December 8, 2008

7 Habits of Highly Effective People

Ok, so to go with the blog just below this one I thought i could add some about some "self help" books. I took a class this semester called 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. The textbook is a book written by Stephen R. Covey. The book goes through 7 habits that you should develop in your life in order to make your life easier and increase interdependence. I have been working all semester on a mission statement for my life. As weird as it sounds this class has been so helpful and my mission statement is actually something I am going to follow. I have it framed and sitting on my desk! I highly recommend this book and even this class. It has helped me in every aspect (academically, physically, and spiritually) in my life this semester!

1 comment:

mackenzie said...

wow that sounds so great. i have that book but haven't read it yet. for sure i'll read it now after your recomendation. i'm glad you found it so helpful. so may i ask.. what is your life statement that you have framed.. i'm very interested to know.