Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Golden Book

FIRST...CONGRATS to Dr. Westover. That's awesome! Now I can start... I wanted to tell everyone about this little seven page booklet I had to read for another class and I LOVE IT!. It's from Dale Carnegie (the author of How to Win Friends and Influence People) and it is amazing! I suggest everyone go to www.dalecarnegie.com and click on the top right button that says "success secrets". You can print out a free little booklet that tells us in a nut shell, how to be a successful human. I've been reading this book and I love it. It can apply to every situation of life because we all deal with people everyday. It helps deal with all those difficult people and situations. The booklet is kind of the summary of the book and its points and everyone should look at it. The book has sold over 50 million copies so you know it's the real deal. I hope you all can read it and learn how to better deal with yourselves and others. It's awesome!

No comments: